2016年4月6日星期三

Yeezy is gone, NMD is this year's most popular shoes

1.In meet history BOOST bottom and PRIMEKNIT upper are also used on the NMD, you know this is adidas's top technology 


2.Primeknit knit upper technology is not used for the first time. You can imagine, this pair of NMD research and development spending on technology is not high.



3.In meet history BOOST bottom and PRIMEKNIT upper are also used on the NMD, you know this is adidas's top technology. 

4.You might ask, why is 3cobbler at such a low price, I can tell you, we get directly from the factory, also has a large number of orders on hand, I save a lot of fee, so special to do this burst of activity, our shoes quantities are limited, so according to the payment order and delivery

5. you can send an email to consult me And buy it From www.3cobbler.com purchase

My instagram is https://www.instagram.com/3cobbler.sneaker/

My email account is www.3cobbler.com@gmail.com 






没有评论:

发表评论